SUMMIT - Belgian instrumental post-rock band with self-made hand drawn live-visuals.
"You are standing on the top of a mountain at dusk. Smog of the city below blurs the dark blue sky. The sound of thousands of cars bounces in the valley like a wild river filled with horns and frictions. The gushing sound spirits you away.
Until everything is pitch black and all that's left is silence."
- Influences: Grails, Isis, Neurosis, Russian Circles, Tool, Year Of No Light, Thrice, And So I Watch You From Afar, Iron Maiden
- Demo 'Huangdi' Out Now!
- Debut album coming out in 2019
- Members from the region of Ghent, Ostend and Aarschot
- Played support shows for:
Appalaches (CA), Signs of Algorithm (BE), Homer (BE), Maudlin (BE), Astodan (BE), Last Of Us (BE), Isaac Valentine (CA), Chiaroscuro (BE)
- Played legendary Belgian venues like:
Kinky Star (Ghent, BE), OHK (Ostend, BE), 't Vervolg (Leuven, BE), De Kleine Kunst (Ghent, BE), In De Ruimte (Ghent, BE), Den Drummer (Ghent, BE)
- Playing festivals and clubshows in 2019!
"Rarely do visuals and music tell such a cohesive story, a strong ecological message through sounds and visuals" - Appalaches (CA)
"Summit surprised us with a strong mix of instrumental and ethereal post-rock and dark and moody post-metal. Summit has all the necessary climbing tools to reach any top. "
- Koen Asaert (Helvis Belgisch)
0032 485 859 768