1. To eject from the mouth: spat out the grape seeds.
2. To eject as if from the mouth: a fire spitting sparks.
3. To emit suddenly and forcefully: spat out an insult.
1. Any of various carnivorous mammals of the family Canidae and especially of the genus Vulpes, found worldwide and characteristically having upright ears, a pointed snout, and a long bushy tail.
2. A crafty, sly, or clever person.
3. Slang A sexually attractive person.
4. Nautical Small cordage made by twisting together two or more strands of tarred yarn.
5. Archaic A sword.