SUMMIT - Belgian instrumental post-rock band with self-made hand drawn live-visuals.
"You are standing on the top of a mountain at dusk. Smog of the city below blurs the dark blue sky. The sound of thousands of cars bounces in the valley like a wild river filled with horns and sirens. The gushing sound spirits you away.
Until everything is pitch black and all that's left is silence."
- Influences: Grails, Isis, Neurosis, Russian Circles, Tool, Year Of No Light, Thrice, And So I Watch You From Afar, Iron Maiden
- Live at Dunk!Festival EP Out Now !
- Debut album coming out in 2020
- Members from the region of Ghent, Ostend and Aarschot
- Shared the stage with: BOSSK (UK), Her Name Is Calla (UK), Appalaches (CA), Psychonaut (BE), Signs of Algorithm (BE), Homer (BE), Maudlin (BE), Astodan (BE), Last Of Us (BE), Isaac Valentine (CA), Chiaroscuro (BE)
- Played legendary Belgian festivals and venues like: Dunk!Festival (Zottegem, BE), Kinky Star (Ghent, BE), Paulusfeesten (Ostend, BE), In De Ruimte (Ghent, BE), OHK (Ostend, BE), 't Vervolg (Leuven, BE), De Kleine Kunst (Ghent, BE), Den Drummer (Ghent, BE)
- Playing festivals and clubshows in 2020!
"This seems like another one of those gems slowly germinating through the Belgian soil." - Merchants of Air
"Rarely do visuals and music tell such a cohesive story, a strong ecological message through sounds and visuals" - Appalaches (CA)
"Summit surprised us with a strong mix of instrumental and ethereal post-rock and dark and moody post-metal. Summit has all the necessary climbing tools to reach any top. " - Helvis Belgisch