- Live show
A show or support slot in your club, a spot in the line-up of your festival or event. From living room show to afterparty.
- Media exposure
Airplay on your radio show, a review or interview in your magazine or on your blog. From the tune of a commercial to the soundtrack of a tv show.
Bands play. DJs battle. Producers produce and remix. Songwriters compose. Some of them do covers as well.
An exclusive package of support options offered to a limited number of artists, who are then called your residents.
The opportunity to work and record in an environment that is far better than the garage or bedroom. Throw in a good producer or engineer.
- The prefered launch date is when you would like your call to be launched. Keep in mind that we review all calls before launch. This usually take a day or two. If you’re not sure we’ll approve your application, it’s better to send it well before launch date. Buy us some time to find the best formula together.
- Call duration gives you two options: either you create a temporary call with a deadline for submissions (eg. if you’re looking for a live act for a specific date), or you don’t set an end date and thus create a permanent call (eg. if you want to feature a vi.be artist every month). Permanent calls must announce winners regularly – you’ll be asked for a minimum frequency (e.g. every month).
TIP: We recommend that temporary calls last 30 days or less. Shorter durations have higher success rates, and will create a helpful sense of urgency around your call.
- The winner announcement date is your best guess for when you expect to know and announce your (first) winner(s). Choose a date that you feel confident about or will be working towards. Don’t be afraid to give yourself some breathing room. Underpromise, overdeliver.
TIP: Announcing your winner(s) gives you / your event extra exposure on the Featured portal. Plan thoughtfully to maximize your benefit.
- Introduce yourself and your concept.
- Clearly communicate what you’re offering and why you’re doing it.
- Share a timeline for how your campaign will develop and when responders can expect updates or results.
- Be open and honest about your selection process: who will pick your winner(s) and what criteria are decisive.